The American Board of Dermatology is pleased to announce the launch of a new Focused Practice Improvement (fPI) library right here on ABDerm.org. This new library replaces our previous library on the MOC Educational Portal.
All diplomate fPI history and any in-progress fPI exercises were converted to this new library. Diplomates can seamlessly resume outstanding fPI exercises.
With the fPI library now available on ABDerm.org, diplomates no longer need to manage a separate set of credentials to access the fPI library. Additional benefits include:
- Immediate credit for the 'Practice Improvement' requirement on a diplomate's MOC Table, after completing an fPI exercise.
- Immediate grant of 25 self-assessment credits on a diplomate's MOC Table, after completing an fPI exercise.
- Enhanced search tools, to find exercises by keyword.
- Responsive system logic to explicitly direct diplomates to perform a repeat chart audit, if needed.
- New exercises added, covering additional in-demand topics.
Refer to this overview for more information about our new portal.