2019 Online Practice Exam - For 2nd and 3rd Year Residents
2019 Online Practice Examination (for 2nd and 3rd year Derm Residents)
March 11 - March 29
We are pleased to offer flexible methods for exam delivery.
Option 1: Local Proctoring
- Programs proctor the exam locally at their institution, in a similar manner to previous administrations of our In-Training Exam (ITE), with all residents taking the exam together in a single room.
- The exam may be taken any Monday – Friday between March 11 – 29.
- Programs do not need to reserve a date in advance.
- It is preferable that residents from the same program take the exam on the same day. However, if you have space or computer constraints, please contact the ABD to discuss a multi-day administration.
Option 2 (provided as needed): Remote Proctor
- Residents who are unable to take the exam at their institution may take the exam on a webcam-equipped computer in a private location of their choice.
- The exam may be taken any Tuesday – Friday (4:00 am – 10:00 pm eastern time) between March 11 – 29. This ensures the availability of technical support from our exam delivery vendor.
Refer to our Exam of the Future Information Center page to learn more about this exam.